Brendan Welsher went from selling drugs and making thousands of dollars every week ripping off coin machines to changing up his mindset and going on to become the marketing director of the largest manufacture and installer of windows in the country with over 7 million windows sold annually, Anderson Windows.
In this fantastic episode, Brendan shares his gripping story about where he came from and how he was able to rewire his mindset and use his strengths to propel him into a life of abundance.
- Along the way you’ll learn about how he sculpted his salesmanship skills by selling flowers with his dad in parking lots with at 14 years old
- How he leveraged YouTube to develop a single sales team that generates over 12 million in sales per year
- His counterintuitive approach to getting an education that leads to a great income and fulfilling life
- A simple way of looking at sales to be effective even if you know nothing about sales
- What consumers need to make a decision to buy
- His 5 reasons for why people remain poor.
- And a lot more gems…
Don’t forget to subscribe to this podcast for updates!
And to signup to Kurshot's mailing list for updates on all his work, like new YT Vlogs, Articles, and Podcasts, visit Kurshot.com and enter your email. Emails are sent out weekly.